[OPLINLIST] program/presenter information desperately needed

zemrocjo at loudonvillelibrary.org zemrocjo at loudonvillelibrary.org
Mon Apr 4 14:39:32 EDT 2016

Does anyone know how to contact Christine Gale, regarding her program
titled Healthy Living, Healthy Brain? I had shared the info with our PR
person, and now neither of us can find it. This probably went by early last
year, but that's just a guess. The program may have had a connection with
Alzheimer's, but again, that may not be accurate...it was a long time ago.

Anyone who is living a much healthier life than I obviously am, who knows
anything about this program or the presenter, and is willing to share that
information with us will be hailed as the coolest person on the block, for
a reasonable period of time, or until I forget your name.

Humbly Submitted,

Joy Zemrock

Loudonville Public Library