[OPLINLIST] PS4 and Xbox One video games

kawhite at knox.net kawhite at knox.net
Thu Apr 14 13:49:09 EDT 2016

Our library carries games for both of these systems. We keep all video
games behind the Circulation desk in CD/DVD containers. We label all
our games according to which container they go in and put a "Please
ask for item at desk" sticker on the front of each case.
Have a great day!

Kristi White
Cataloging Assistant