[OPLINLIST] FREE webinar: 25 Problems on Library Websites (and How to Fix Them)

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Mon Aug 15 08:39:31 EDT 2016

*REGISTER HERE: **http://bit.ly/2aW3ccE <http://bit.ly/2aW3ccE>*​

Think your website is problem-free? From OPLIN's study of public library
websites in Ohio, that's highly unlikely. We'll share results of our study,
along with other common issues found on library websites.  Some areas that
will be covered include:

   - Contact & basic information
   - Optimization for mobile
   - Navigation
   - Section 508 accessibility compliance

We'll address why these present obstacles for your patrons, and what it
will take to fix them.

​
*Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS*
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)
(614) 752-0792 (voice) | (614) 728-5256 (fax)
laura at oplin.org |http://www.oplin.org/