[OPLINLIST] Job Posting for Adult Services Librarian at Worthington Libraries

abrown at worthingtonlibraries.org abrown at worthingtonlibraries.org
Mon Aug 29 16:41:57 EDT 2016

My library is hiring! Please see below for information about an adult services librarian position at Worthington Libraries:

We like costumes, cake and cat memes. We love planning programs that inspire curiosity, recommending books that reel in readers and helping patrons learn and grow. We love people who aren't afraid to fail and would rather try something new and take a risk, then rely on the way things have always been. We want an energetic colleague who shares both our likes and loves.

As an adult services librarian, you'll be part of our hard-working, fun-loving group that jokes that our unofficial motto is "Teamwork makes the dream work!" You'll advise patrons of all ages as they search for information and materials, and have the opportunity to develop programs for our diverse community. In short, you'll help us meet our strategic planning goals!

Our award-winning library has been an important part of the community since its founding in 1803, and we're proud to combine traditional library services with the innovative. You'll have many opportunities for professional development and a great benefits package, which includes a 37-hour work week, some evenings and weekends.

Visit us at https://www.worthingtonlibraries.org/about/jobs to learn more about our job opportunities.

Amy Brown
Library Manager

Currently reading Marathon Woman<https://catalog.clcohio.org/polaris/search/title.aspx?ctx=34.1033.0.0.13&cn=1044275>  by Kathrine Switzer.