[OPLINLIST] library cards for e-books.

welchly at herrickliboh.org welchly at herrickliboh.org
Wed Aug 31 12:27:08 EDT 2016

Hi Gloria,

We just (this month!) started a new program where a person can sign up online for a “digital card” that allows them to access our databases (OPLIN as well as purchased independently) and ebooks (Ohio Digital Library). If they want to check out materials in a physical format they must pay their fines and get or update a regular card.

Since there is no physical medium to be lost, anyone can get this card. You can contact me directly if you have questions. Our website registration for the card is here http://wellington.lib.oh.us:8086/onlineBorrowerRegistration.html

HTH,

Lynne Welch – Herrick Memorial Library

101 Willard Mem. Sq. - Wellington OH 44090

440-647-2120   <welchly at herrickliboh.org>