[OPLINLIST] NEC telephone system and handsets

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Thu Dec 1 14:16:30 EST 2016

The Delaware County District Library has 19 NEC handsets [model
DLV(XD)Z-Y(BK)] that we no longer need. Each phone has 24 buttons and
an 8-button sidecar. The sets are 5.5 years old. See
https://goo.gl/images/iKYnOq for example picture.

If your library has an NEC telephone system and these are an upgrade,
let me know and I'll send them to you via Priority Dispatch.

                Don Yarman, Deputy Director
                Delaware County District Library
                84 E Winter St; Delaware OH 43015
                yarmando at delawarelibrary.org  740.362.3861

Currently listening to "Book of the Unnamed Midwife" by Meg Ellison.