[OPLINLIST] Sharing is caring at NEORLS Summer Reading Workshops!

Rachelle Perry rachelle.perry at neo-rls.org
Fri Dec 9 16:30:48 EST 2016

Season's Greetings Everyone!

Despite the chilly weather, summer reading planning is already upon us! Do you have a great summer reading program idea? Well, don't keep it all to yourself, share it with your fellow library community! This year, based on recent feedback, we are doing things a little differently. NEO will be hosting one BIG Children's Services Summer Reading workshop on February 22nd, 2017 from 9:30am-4:00pm at the Hilton Garden Inn, Twinsburg.  That's not all! If you serve tweens or teens at your library then you understand how unique and different this age group can be. That is why we will be holding our first Summer Reading Workshop especially for Teen Services on Thursday, February 9th at Hudson Library and Historical Society from 10:00am-4:00pm.  Presenters also get to attend at a discounted rate of only $20 which includes lunch.

Topics can include crafts, decorations, programs, skits, technology, volunteering, kick off/end of summer parties or anything that can help "Build a Better World".

Contact me rachelle.perry at neo-rls.org<mailto:rachelle.perry at neo-rls.org> if you or a fellow staff member would be interested in presenting an idea at either workshop.

Kindest Regards,
Rachelle

Rachelle Perry
Youth Services Education and Events Coordinator
[cid:image003.png at 01D25239.97CE9F40]