[OPLINLIST] Fax 24 Cards

Shawna Keringer skeringer at madison-library.info
Wed Dec 28 13:18:56 EST 2016

We have left over Fax 24 Prepaid Fax Cards.  If any library is using this service we can sell them to you for half price.  We have the following:

1 Page Cards-41 QTY- .70 Each
2 Page Cards-47 QTY- .96 Each
3 Page Cards-41QTY - 1.31 Each
4 Page Cards-5 QTY- 1.66 Each
6 Page Cards-10 QTY-2.36 Each

All of them would be a total of $159.43.  Please respond if you would like to purchase all or some of the cards.

Shawna Keringer
Madison Public Library
Fiscal Officer/Tech Svcs. Supervisor