[OPLINLIST] another freebie

Sandy Thaxton sthaxton at mljlibrary.org
Thu Feb 4 16:09:18 EST 2016

Hello again!

We have another item to give away. It's an information center cube. You can
purchase acrylic brochure holders of differing sizes to hang in the
grooves. Inside shelves holds storage of extra brochures.

It is 50.5" high and 24" square with a door that *will* shut (if you lift
up on it as you close it.) You may need to do some minor repair in the
future, or it could be removed.  It is on rollers.

The same applies to this item, it would need to be picked up at our library
or other arrangements can be made.

Please respond to sthaxton at mljlibrary.org

Thanks!

--