[OPLINLIST] Internet growth is about to shift

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Wed Feb 10 12:03:45 EST 2016

*From this week's OPLIN 4cast:*

"We have blogged here about the Cisco Visual Networking Index in the past
<http://www.oplin.org/4cast/?p=4507> – in fact, this is the fourth time –
because for many years this assessment of Internet usage trends has allowed
us to pretty accurately predict the increase in Ohio public library
bandwidth usage for the next year – always about 30%. That may no longer be
the case. "

*Read more*:  http://www.oplin.org/4cast/?p=5798

(P.S. Did you know that you can get even more tech trends info from both
our Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/oplin.org> and Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/oplin> accounts? We post a lot of stuff about
technology, and we don't typically duplicate much across our accounts,
because otherwise I'll get bored.)

--
*Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS*
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)