[OPLINLIST] Video Gaming Systems Policies

Matthew White mwhite at columbiana.lib.oh.us
Thu Feb 18 09:34:00 EST 2016

Hello OPLINLIST,

Our library would like to gather some information about video gaming systems from other libraries. We're interested in what game consoles your library has purchased, what policies you have put in place,  which (if any) patron management issues you have, and the popularity of the systems.

This information will be a huge help to use as we sort out some issues. Thank you in advance for any information you provide.

If you wish to email me directly, you can do so at mwhite at columbiana.lib.oh.us<mailto:mwhite at columbiana.lib.oh.us>.

Matthew White
Technology Coordinator
(330) 482-5509