[OPLINLIST] Furniture available: more than desks

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Mon Feb 29 08:24:24 EST 2016

Furniture is nearly gone! The storage area is starting to look
acceptable again. Still available:

> Three desks, 4' long.
> https://goo.gl/photos/uiQG5QPfZaDNMkP67

Great for a computer training lab set-up, or a desk for
a temporary or new worker.

> 2 bi-level adjustable computer tables (blue surface, black
> metal supports -- we used them for children's computers)
> https://goo.gl/5xvdoy

These are perfect for those AWE Early Literacy computers.
We would still be using them if we hadn't switched to
tablets.

                Don Yarman, Deputy Director
                Delaware County District Library
                84 E Winter St; Delaware OH 43015
                yarmando at delawarelibrary.org  740.362.3861

Currently reading "Lovecraft Country" by Matt Ruff,
and listening to "Echo" by Pam Muñoz Ryan.