[OPLINLIST] Employment Opportunity

Suzanne Cline clinesu at sclmail.org
Mon Feb 29 10:43:43 EST 2016

Shelby County Libraries, a six library system serving all of Shelby County,
with the main location in Sidney, Ohio, is in immediate need of a Fiscal
Officer.  Please find the job description attached for this 25 - 30
hour/week position, salary commensurate with experience.  Ideally, the
candidate will be familiar with CMI finance software and have experience
with a building project, as we are beginning a 4.8 M building project.  This
is an exciting time of expanding and renovating our existing Amos Memorial
facility in Sidney.

Please send resumes to:

Shelby County Libraries

Attention:  Suzanne Cline

230 East North Street

Sidney, OH 45365

clinesu at sclmail.org

First consideration will be given to those who apply by March 19, 2016.