[OPLINLIST] Fwd: You're Invited: Duncan Smith on Readers' Advisory (Ohio locations)

Stephen Hedges stephen at oplin.ohio.gov
Wed Jul 20 13:15:54 EDT 2016

This just hit my inbox, apologies if you also got it. I'm guessing these
sessions will probably focus a lot on NoveList, but since so many libraries
have NoveList, many of you may be interested.

Stephen Hedges
Director, Ohio Public Library Information Network
2323 W. Fifth Ave Suite 130, Columbus 43204
614-728-5250