[OPLINLIST] CSLP online manual is available for your use

jdwyer at library.ohio.gov jdwyer at library.ohio.gov
Thu Nov 10 12:39:51 EST 2016

Cross-posted to Library Youth Services, Small Libraries, and OPLINlist. Please excuse duplication.

The Collaborative Summer Library Program is pleased to announce that the online version of the 2017 Build a Better World manual is now available for public libraries to access and use.

To access the online manual:
*Go to: http://cslpreads.org
*You must have a CSLP login and password. If you are not registered on the CSLP website, please create an account by clicking on Login/Register in the upper right hand corner of the CSLP website.
*Once you are logged into the site, point your mouse to Proprietary Downloads located on the toolbar.
*You will see a drop-down menu. Select 2017 Online Manual Request.
*Choose Ohio.
*Complete the request form with your first and last name, e-mail address, and library name, then click the Submit button.
*The 2017 manual access code will appear on your screen and an e-mail confirmation will be sent to you. You should only share this code with those staff members in your building who have a CSLP website account.
*Once you have the building access code, go back to Proprietary Downloads and select 2017 Online Manual. Enter the access code on the Password line.

>From here you will be able to see each of the four manuals. You may download the full manual or individual chapters, plus all the artwork and additional resources, same as on the USB flash drive or DVD.

If you have any problems with accessing your manual, please contact the CSLP office by email (karen.day at cslpreads.org<mailto:karen.day at cslpreads.org>) or phone (641) 423-0005.

Your patience has been greatly appreciated as CSLP worked to put the manual online for the first time. Together we make a difference for our children, teens, and families. Thank you for your important work.

Sincerely,
Janet

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D23B4E.18504F90]
Janet Ingraham Dwyer
Library Consultant
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-644-6910
Fax: 614-466-3584
jdwyer at library.ohio.gov<mailto:jdwyer at library.ohio.gov>
http://library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov/>
http://library.ohio.gov/youth-services
[cid:image002.png at 01CE3601.569A19D0]<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOhio>  [Description: Twitter logo - links to the State Library of Ohio's Twitter page] <http://twitter.com/statelibohio>   [Description: Blog logo - Links to the State Library of Ohio's blog] <http://library.ohio.gov/blog/>   [cid:image005.png at 01CE3601.569A19D0] <http://pinterest.com/stlibohio/>
Share Your Story<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story> by telling us how a State Library service or resource helped you or your library.