[OPLINLIST] E-Rate Consultant

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 10:59:12 EST 2016

Mornin' all,
I was talking with some of my colleagues recently and one mentioned that
they did not participate in the E-Rate program because it wasn't worth the
time for staff to submit. We use to think the same thing. But for years we
have used Rita Whitaker from Ohio E-Rate Services. She does all the work
and takes a small percentage (I think 15%). We receive thousands each year
even after her fee. Well worth it. Just thought I'd share. Here is her
contact info:
*Ohio E-Rate Services, LLC*
Phone: (614) 476-3505

   -

   *Rita Whitaker*

*Listening to: Die Like an Eagle: A Meg Langslow Mystery by Donna Andrews*
*Susan Hill Pieper, M.S.L.S.*
*Director/Librarian*
*Paulding County Carnegie Library*
*205 South Main Street*
*Paulding, Ohio 45879*
*(419) 399-2032 - Voice   (419) 399-2114 - Fax*
www.pauldingcountylibrary.com
https://www.facebook.com/PauldingCountyLibrary
<https://www.facebook.com/PauldingCountyLibrary?ref=hl>