[OPLINLIST] Wi Fi Hotspot Policies and Procedures

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 16:02:00 EST 2016

Hello All:
We are going ahead with a pilot program next year to offer Wi-Fi Hotspots
to our patrons. I am interested in the policies and procedures of libraries
that have adopted this technology. How do you monitor misuse? How long are
they circulated? Does the patron have to be over the age of 17? Etc.
Thank you in advance for sharing your information.
Best,
Susan
*Listening to: Die Like an Eagle: A Meg Langslow Mystery by Donna Andrews*
*Susan Hill Pieper, M.S.L.S.*
*Director/Librarian*
*Paulding County Carnegie Library*
*205 South Main Street*
*Paulding, Ohio 45879*
*(419) 399-2032 - Voice   (419) 399-2114 - Fax*
www.pauldingcountylibrary.com
https://www.facebook.com/PauldingCountyLibrary
<https://www.facebook.com/PauldingCountyLibrary?ref=hl>