[OPLINLIST] Job Opening at Twinsburg Public Library

Laura Leonard leonardla at twinsburglibrary.org
Wed Nov 16 17:12:44 EST 2016

Assistant Manager - Customer Experience

The Twinsburg Public Library's Adult Learning and Information Services Team is searching for a dedicated, driven individual to serve as our Assistant Manager for Customer Experience. We are looking for someone to help transform our community by leading customer-focused initiatives, as well as maintaining our already excellent core services. The successful candidate will be bold, bright, outgoing, and love working with all people.

This position is part of the ALIS management team, working closely with the Manager and the Assistant Manager for Operations. Transparent, effective, and authentic communication skills are required.

Full-time (37.5 hours/week), $19-20/hour. Position requires two evenings per week, plus a weekend rotation.

Full job description available here<http://www.twinsburglibrary.org/jobs>. HTML knowledge required, as this position requires website work.

This position will begin January 2, 2017. Applications received by December 10, 2017 will receive priority, although posting is open until filled.

Full Description

Please send a resume and cover letter, plus TPL job application, to Cari Dubiel, ALIS Manager, at resume at twinsburglibrary.org

Laura Leonard
Director
Twinsburg Public Library
Ask me  how you can win a trip of your choice!
330-425-4268 x 5