[OPLINLIST] 2016 Newbery Winner, Matt de la Pena to visit Central Ohio, November 2

Erin Huffman ehuffman at westervillelibrary.org
Tue Oct 11 12:21:33 EDT 2016

Good afternoon,

The Westerville Public Library is hosting author Matt de la Peña, author of the Newbery Medal winning Last Stop on Market Street and we thought you might be interested in attending or promoting to fans.

                Meet the Author: Matt de la Peña
                Wednesday, November 2 at 7pm
                Westerville North High School

Matt de la Pena is the author of six young adult novels (including Mexican WhiteBoy, We Were Here and The Living) and two picture books (A Nation's Hope and Last Stop on Market Street). He is a New York Times bestselling author and 2016 Newbery Medal winner for Last Stop on Market Street. His presentation will be followed by a Q&A and book signing.

Tickets are free and registration is required: https://mattdelapena.eventbrite.com<https://mattdelapena.eventbrite.com/>

All the best,
Erin

Erin Huffman
Program and Community Engagement Coordinator

Westerville Public Library
126 South State Street. Westerville, Ohio. 43081