[OPLINLIST] Fwd: Unique Science Show Touring Ohio this Summer - HILLBILLIES!!

Jami and Robyn MML childrensmml at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 14:23:34 EDT 2016

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all having fabulous Fridays. I've tentatively booked the
Hillbilly Silly Science Spectacular for our Summer Reading Program this
June. He'll be here in Shelby on June 29 for a 6:00 show at Marvin Memorial
Library. If anyone else would like to have him during that week, it would
keep the mileage costs low for everyone. I've included the original email
with information about his show.

Thank you,
Jami Williams

Children's and Young Adult Librarian