[OPLINLIST] Lease Books

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 15:25:38 EDT 2016

Hello all:
I am thinking of starting the book leasing program via Brodart (McNaughton)
for our bookmobile. I used this program on a bookmobile I managed back in
the 1980s and it was great. Allowed me to have a fresh collection with lots
of rotation.

I would like to hear from those of you implementing either Brodart or
another leasing program. My Fiscal Officer will also want to talk to your
Fiscal Officer.

Thanks in advance! Happy Reading! Susan
*Listening to: Manitou Canyon by William Kent Krueger*

*Susan Hill Pieper, M.S.L.S.*
*Director/Librarian*
*Paulding County Carnegie Library*
*205 South Main Street*
*Paulding, Ohio 45879*
*(419) 399-2032 - Voice   (419) 399-2114 - Fax*
www.pauldingcountylibrary.com
https://www.facebook.com/PauldingCountyLibrary
<https://www.facebook.com/PauldingCountyLibrary?ref=hl>