[OPLINLIST] Find Reliable Resources for Voters with OhioNET on 11/3

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Tue Sep 27 14:51:21 EDT 2016

Please excuse cross-postings.

No matter what happens on the national political stage on November 8th, many other issues and elections will be decided that day as well.  Help your community members find the facts about candidates and issues on their local and state ballots.  Dr. Miriam Kahn will feature freely available sources like Congress.gov<https://www.congress.gov/> to explore voting records and Project Vote Smart<https://votesmart.org/> to increase understanding of the ballot issues.

Voter Information Resources<http://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=3613&qid=>
Thursday, Nov. 3rd, 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM, Live ONLINE
Presenter: Dr. Miriam Kahn

Can't make it during the scheduled time?  You'll still have access to our content.  Everyone who registers will automatically receive a link to view the archived recording of our session for later viewing.

Don't forget!  Employees of Premium Level OhioNET members can attend almost all of our in-house workshops or webinars at no charge.  Not sure what membership level your library maintains? Select your employer from the Organization list on the registration page and your member level will automatically be populated on the form.  If you find yourself with questions, contact us<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>--we're happy to help!

Looking for more CE options?  Check out OhioNET's Training Calendar for a full list of scheduled sessions like Beginner's Guide to BIBFRAME<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=352&reset=1>, Bullying in the Workplace<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=353>, Primary Sources Online<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=341> and MORE.
If you find yourself with questions, please don't hesitate to contact...
Shelly S. Miller  |  Continuing Education Coordinator
OhioNET | 1500 West Lane Avenue | Columbus, OH 43221-3975
(800) 686-8975 x37  |  shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>