[OPLINLIST] Ohio Digital Network/DPLA Informational Webinar & Listserv

jjohnson@library.ohio.gov via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Tue Apr 4 10:07:28 EDT 2017

Please join me on Monday May 15th at 2PM for a 60 minute webinar that will introduce the Digital Public Library of America (https://dp.la) and the Ohio Digital Network, Ohio's DPLA Service Hub.
I'll be discussing DPLA's mission and service model, the work that many of your colleagues have been doing in order for Ohio to be a part of DPLA, and our timeline for making the digitized cultural heritage collections in Ohio available to a broader audience as part of DPLA's website-with plenty of time for questions!

No registration is needed, just follow the link at https://ohlibrary.adobeconnect.com/dpla-odn/.
There is a limit of 100 seats during the webinar, but it will be recorded and posted on ODN's YouTube channel if you can't make it.

In the meantime, we've created a listserv for institutions that are going to be a part of the Ohio Digital Network and/or want to learn more about it.

And of course I am happy to answer any questions that come up before then.
Thanks-

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D2AD2B.40CB7400]
Jen Johnson
(she/her/hers)
Library Consultant
DPLA Project Coordinator
library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov/>
[cid:image004.png at 01D2AD2B.40CB7400]<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOhio>  [Description: Description: Description: Twitter logo - links to the State Library of Ohio's Twitter page] <http://twitter.com/statelibohio>   [Description: Description: Description: Blog logo - Links to the State Library of Ohio's blog] <http://library.ohio.gov/blog/>   [cid:image014.png at 01D2AD2B.40CB7400] <http://pinterest.com/stlibohio/>