[OPLINLIST] Input needed today (Tuesday): CSLP slogans and themes

jdwyer@library.ohio.gov via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Tue Apr 11 12:14:16 EDT 2017

Cross-posted. Please excuse duplication.

Good morning,

The annual Collaborative Summer Library Program meeting is taking place right now in Charleston, SC. CSLP Board Member Elaine Betting, Public Services Coordinator at Lorain County Library System, is serving as Ohio representative this year as a scheduling conflict kept me from attending.

Elaine tells me the group is voting today for the 2019 SPACE theme slogan, and for the 2020 general theme. To review the top selections from across all participating states (including Ohio - thank you for the ideas you contributed last month!), and to vote for your preferred slogan and theme, complete this survey BY 4:00 PM TODAY (Tuesday):
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CSLP_2020_OH

Thanks,
Janet

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D2B2BD.09188290]
Janet Ingraham Dwyer
Library Consultant
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-644-6910
Fax: 614-466-3584
jdwyer at library.ohio.gov<mailto:jdwyer at library.ohio.gov>
http://library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov/>
http://library.ohio.gov/youth-services
[cid:image002.png at 01CE3601.569A19D0]<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOhio>  [Description: Twitter logo - links to the State Library of Ohio's Twitter page] <http://twitter.com/statelibohio>   [Description: Blog logo - Links to the State Library of Ohio's blog] <http://library.ohio.gov/blog/>   [cid:image005.png at 01CE3601.569A19D0] <http://pinterest.com/stlibohio/>
Share Your Story<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story> by telling us how a State Library service or resource helped you or your library.