[OPLINLIST] Ellison Die

Charlotte Cunningham via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Fri Apr 14 16:05:28 EDT 2017

I have a patron who is looking for a very large Ellison Die star. If your
library has one I can borrow it would be greatly appreciated. To give you
an idea of the size needed, the patron wants to use it for a walk of fame
for the teachers at her son's school. It can be sent via Priority Dispatch
to WIL. If you have any questions, or need more info, please feel free to
contact me. Thanks in advance! ~Charlotte

--
Charlotte Cunningham
Youth Services Manager
cunninch at huroncolib.org

This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and thus
may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.