[OPLINLIST] Job Listings Bulletin Board

Doug Anderson via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Mon Apr 24 14:33:02 EDT 2017

As a first step toward developing an in-house Career Center, the Ashtabula
County District Library is exploring the idea of setting up a job listings
bulletin board in the library.

The idea we had (suggested by a patron) is to have a form we can give to
local businesses or they can fill out on our web site. The listings would
then be posted in the library, with a request (but not a requirement) for a
donation.

We know that some other libraries have something similar. We'd be
interested in hearing your experiences and advice on how best to proceed
with this.

Thanks in advance --

Doug Anderson

--