[OPLINLIST] dvd kwik case lockboxes

Teresa Myers via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Tue Aug 1 16:44:10 EDT 2017

The Chillicothe and Ross County Public Library has 5 boxes of 40 lockboxes and 4 boxes that holds more than 40 lockboxes free to a good home.  Please click on this link https://kwikcase.com/kwik-case/kwik-case-security-cases/kwik-caser-security-case-dvd-i-fully-enclosed-case-black-locking-bottom.html for a picture of the lockbox.

We can send the lockboxes via Priority Dispatch.  Please contact me with your MID # and how many cases you would like.

Teresa Myers
Circulation-County Branch Manager
Chillicothe and Ross County Public Library