[OPLINLIST] How to Create New Revenue Streams for Your Library

Ed Rossman erossman74 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 08:23:49 EST 2017

Make a New Year's resolution to be proactive and not reactive to shortfalls in revenue!
I'll be giving a free webinar based on my  book, 40+ New Revenue Sources for Libraries and Nonprofits,  this Friday, Dec. 8, at 1 pm Eastern. I'll be reviewing the main concepts, and highlight five sources that any library or nonprofit could quickly implement to build up revenue streams.
Info on the webinar, my book and an eCourse I'll be doing in 2018 for the American Library Association  is located here:
https://tinyurl.com/dec17rev4lib
Hope you can join me for the webinar. Please spread the word in your professional and/or nonprofit community. It is NOT restricted to only libraries, and there'll be a recording if anyone can't make it.
Best,Ed R.