[OPLINLIST] Health Benefit Question

Cindy Maxey cindy.maxey at shakerlibrary.org
Thu Dec 28 09:06:07 EST 2017

You might discuss this with your county board of health to find out what they might be able to offer, if not free perhaps at a lower cost than with a private doctor. They also might be able to offer helpful education about disease prevention to your staff that could allay fears.

Cindy Maxey, MLIS
Adult Services Manager
Shaker Heights Public Library
216-367-3015 (office)