[OPLINLIST] Seeking a candidate to manage online collections catalog

Megan Wood mwood at ohiohistory.org
Wed Feb 1 11:44:05 EST 2017

https://www.ohiohistory.org/OHC/media/OHC-Media/Documents/Human%20Resources/Museum-and-Library-Catalog-Manager.pdf

We are seeking a candidate at the Ohio History Connection in Columbus, OH to manage our online catalogs through Cuadra Star. This person would work with our vendor and our staff to find the best solutions. We are also working on initiatives to eventually make all of our collections information available through a mobile experience that would be fed from the catalog.

We have been searching for the right candidate for a while and I am open to recommendations.

Thanks,
Megan

Megan Wood | Director, Museum and Library Services
Ohio History Connection | 800 E. 17th Ave. Columbus, Ohio 43211
p. 614.297.2576 | f. 614.297.2546  | mwood at ohiohistory.org<mailto:mwood at ohiohistory.org>

The Ohio History Connection's mission<https://www.ohiohistory.org/about-us> is to spark discovery of Ohio's stories. Embrace the present, share the past and transform the future.