[OPLINLIST] eRate Filing Window Announced

Mandy Knapp mandy at oplin.ohio.gov
Fri Feb 3 13:02:17 EST 2017

Hello everyone,

I hope this Friday finds you well. I wanted to let you know that USAC, who
administers eRate, has announced the Form 471 filing window:

* Monday, February 27, 2017 at 12:00 noon EST and close on Thursday, May
11, 2017 at 11:59 PM EDT.*
Remember, there must be a 28 waiting period between filing a Form 470 and
your Form 471 so that you can gather bids from vendors.

As a follow-up to my previous email.  Now is the time to review your
profile in the EPC system and confirm all of your information is accurate
including your organization’s name, address and entities.Your profile is
now unlocked and available for you to insert any further updates but will
be locked again on February 26, 2017 at 11:59 PM EST.

Libraries should confirm their square footage, main branch, and public
school district of the main branch information is correct and that any
bookmobiles or kiosks are included.

The full announcement is here:
http://www.usac.org/sl/tools/news-briefs/preview.aspx?id=746

As always, please let me know how I may be of assistance.

Best,
Mandy Knapp
Digital Resources Manager
Phone:  614-728-5252