[OPLINLIST] Author Mary Alice Monroe to visit Central Ohio, July 13

Tamara Murray via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Mon Jul 3 15:16:35 EDT 2017

Greetings,
The Westerville Public Library is hosting Mary Alice Monroe, author of the popular Beach House and Lowcountry Summer series and we thought you might be interested in attending or promoting to fans.
Meet the Author: Mary Alice Monroe
Thursday, July 13, 7pm
Westerville Central High School
Conservationist and New York Times bestselling author Mary Alice Monroe will visit Westerville following the release of her newest book, the final installment of Monroe's successful Beach House series.
Beach House for Rent once again connects human nature with the natural world, raising awareness about the beauty and fragility of migrating shorebirds. Monroe will talk about how her rescue work with pelicans led her to shorebirds and share 5 things we can do when we visit the beach to help protect the species.
Tickets are $10. Includes audience Q&A, book signing and book sale. The first 100 guests through the door at the presentation will receive a free copy of Beach House for Rent.
Details at http://wplmonroe.eventbrite.com.
All the best,
Tamara

---

Tamara Murray
Marketing Manager
Westerville Public Library

126 S. State St.
Westerville, OH 43081
614-259-5030
tmurray at westervillelibrary.org<mailto:tmurray at westervillelibrary.org>
www.westervillelibrary.org<http://www.westervillelibrary.org/>

[Logo_GreenOnTransparent_WithText_Long_ExtraSmall]