[OPLINLIST] LAST CHANCE to Dive into Data with OhioNET on 7/20!

Shelly Miller via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Thu Jul 6 09:48:21 EDT 2017

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D2F63D.00A3F9F0]

Now is the time to register for OhioNET's upcoming multi-type conference, Dive into Data 2: New Skills, New Depths<http://www.ohionet.org/dive-data-2>!  Registration for this event closes next Thursday, July 13th.  We know that strong research begins with a well-defined question and answers come from well-planned data collection and analysis.  Our day of learning will introduce you a variety of methodologies, approaches and tactics suited for tackling different types of projects.

Break-out sessions will feature presenters from all over Ohio and each discusses 1 or more specific research approaches: evaluating, decision-making, and visioning.  Follow the color-coded tags to dig deeper into each approach! Alternatively, folks will find examples of projects that address common problems like space redesign, service evaluation and collection decisions.

Because we know how important planning can be to impactful research, we're kicking off our day with the Real-Life Research Case Study Panel.  Moderated by Dr. Miriam Matteson, this panel will focus on the big picture decisions that each researcher made-what problem they were trying to solve, methods they chose (and why), and what outcomes they saw as a result of their work.

Finally, everyone joining us at the Fawcett Event Center on 7/20 will have a chance to be the data! To show you how easy it can be start your data-driven journey, we'll be conducting Real-Time Research Projects throughout the day with the results to be shared at our Results and Wrap-Up session at the end of the day.

For more information and registration options (including a student rate!), head to our main conference page<http://www.ohionet.org/dive-data-2>!  If you find yourself with questions, please don't hesitate to contact us<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>.  We're always happy to help!

Cheers,

Shelly

Shelly S. Miller
Community and Training Manager
OhioNET  |  1500 W. Lane Ave.  |  Columbus, OH 43221
shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>  |  800-686-8975 ext. 37