[OPLINLIST] Job Opportunity-- Branch Manager at the Geneva Public Library (Ashtabula County District Library)

Penny Neubauer via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Fri Jun 30 13:43:47 EDT 2017

Geneva Library Branch Manager

Ashtabula County District Library

Due to a retirement and internal promotion, the Ashtabula County District Library is looking to recruit a bright, enthusiastic, personable, innovative, and organized leader to oversee the day-to-day operation of our Geneva Public Library.

The Geneva Library is situated in the heart of Ohio's wine country and is a short bike ride from Geneva-on-the-Lake and Lake Erie with its beautiful parks and beaches. In April 2016 the Geneva Library was reopened to the public after a nearly $500,000 renovation to its 18 year old facility. Since that time we have celebrated a continued increase in patron usage. Our May 2017 statistics indicate a 20.89% increase in materials circulated from this branch as compared to May 2016-- and we’re just getting started!

This 40 hour per week, salary-exempt position starts at $47,500 annually and includes a generous benefits package.

Come, join us in Northeastern Ohio's Ashtabula County and enjoy Lake Erie in your front yard with 18 covered bridges, a plethora of wineries, a multitude of beautiful parks, and a nearly county-long hiking/biking trail in your back yard. Snow in the winter, beaches in the summer, and a low cost of living to boot!

For a complete description of this position, please visit www.acdl.info/employment <http://www.acdl.info/employment>
This position will remain open until filled.  Those responding by July 31, 2017 will receive first consideration.

Please submit Resume and Cover Letter to:

Penny Neubauer, Director

Ashtabula County District Library

4355 Park Ave

Ashtabula, OH  44004