[OPLINLIST] Transparent Language Online: Coming July 1, Register for training now.

Mandy Knapp mandy at oplin.ohio.gov
Mon Apr 9 09:41:20 EDT 2018

Hello all,

I hope you are having a lovely day today.  As you know, we are getting
several new statewide databases July 1.  I am excited to bring another of
these resources to your attention: *Transparent Language Online*.

*Transparent Language Online* provides a fun, effective, and engaging
experience for learners of all levels looking to build their listening,
speaking, reading, and writing skills in a foreign language.  Combining
robust courses, supplemental vocabulary, extensive grammar resources, and
mobile apps, Transparent Language Online is the most complete
language-learning system. With over 100 languages to choose from, including
English for speakers of over 26 languages, there is something for every
learner. Best of all, with enhanced support for mobile platforms, learners
can enjoy the freedom to learn at home, in the library, or on the go.

I have two training webinars on this resource scheduled:

June 5 at 10 a.m.

June 7 at 2 p.m.

Please use this link to register for either date:

https://register.gotowebinar.com/rt/1443386478263752707

The webinar will be recorded for those who cannot attend.  I am currently
gathering marketing materials for this resource and am linking to them here.
<https://www.oplin.ohio.gov/transparent-language-online>

What do you need to do today: Register for the webinar; look at the
marketing materials.

Have a great day,
Mandy Knapp
Digital Resources Manager