[OPLINLIST] Last Chance--Uncover & interpret map resources with OhioNET on 2/28

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Wed Feb 21 10:47:00 EST 2018

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D3AB01.4C59B1E0]

Only a few days remain to sign up for OhioNET's next webinar on the Reference Skills & Resources series!  Maps are a rich, but sometimes overlooked, source of information.  They can paint a vivid picture, if you know what to look for. Support your local history and genealogy buff and discover both online and in-print sources like Sanborn Maps, county engineers' maps and more.  Discuss tools and tips for analyzing and applying the information they contain, including suggestions for community projects. Click the link below for more information and registration options.

Maps: Interpreting Current and Historical Resources<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=426>
Wednesday, Feb. 28th, 3PM - 4PM
Presenter: Dr. Miriam Kahn

Can't make it in real time?  Sign up and be sure to get link to view the recording of this session at your convenience.

Looking for more?  Check out these upcoming webinars or head to the OhioNET Training Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for a full listing of all our upcoming learning opportunities.

Primary Sources Online<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=430&reset=1>-Monday, Mar. 26th, 3PM - 4PM
 Whether you're working with the Common Core standards or undergraduate library instruction, knowing how and where to locate digital copies of primary source material can help you help your patrons.
Presenter: Dr. Miriam Kahn

If you find yourself with questions about this, or any of our other CE offerings, please don't hesitate to contact us (ohionet at ohionet.org<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>).  We're always happy to help!

Cheers,

Shelly

Shelly S. Miller
Community and Training Manager
OhioNET  |  1500 W. Lane Ave.  |  Columbus, OH 43221
shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>  |  800-686-8975 ext. 37