[OPLINLIST] wind chill

Bill Martino bmartino at holmeslib.org
Tue Jan 2 18:14:11 EST 2018

We have an arrangement whereby we close whenever schools in our county and
contiguous counties close ... thereby patrons and staff know automatically
that we will not be open.

--
Bill Martino
Director

This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and thus
may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.