[OPLINLIST] Free copier/printer multi-function machines

Greg Ramage gramage at ualibrary.org
Thu Jan 4 14:09:47 EST 2018

Good afternoon,

Upper Arlington Public Library has the following surplus equipment
available free of charge to any Ohio public library.

A total of seven Lanier LD620C multi-function print/copy machines. All of
these are approximately 6 years old and were recently replaced with new
equipment. All devices worked properly until their decommissioning. Some
machines have fax capabilities, PostScript, and document finishers (for
stapling, etc). A picture of a typical machine is attached.

All items must be picked up from our main library by appointment only.
Please contact me by email if you're interested.

Thanks,

Greg Ramage
Director of Support Services
Upper Arlington Public Library