[OPLINLIST] Still a few spots left in OPLIN's next (free) webinar!

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Tue Jan 16 08:06:51 EST 2018

Emerging Tech Trends for 2018
<http://ceohio.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=878&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2018/01/01>
Monday, January 22, 2018

 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM

Like most of us, who pay even a little attention to recent
developments in technology,
you're likely overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information and progress.
With so much coming at us so fast, keeping up can be a challenge. Do some
technologies deserve more attention than others?

Join Laura Solomon in this webinar, as she explores what’s coming down the
pike and what it might mean (or not) for libraries. We can't track
everything, but we can pick out some patterns in what's happening around us
in 2018.

*REGISTER:* http://ceohio.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=878&
backTo=Calendar&startDate=2018/01/01
--
*Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS*
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)