[OPLINLIST] Results of CSLP 2021 & 2022 theme survey

jdwyer at library.ohio.gov jdwyer at library.ohio.gov
Tue Jan 16 13:49:20 EST 2018

Please excuse cross-postings.

Good afternoon,

Many thanks to everyone who offered ideas for upcoming Collaborative Summer Library Program themes. We received 123 surveys and over 300 suggestions from Ohio library workers. At CSLP's request, I submitted Ohio's "top five" themes that were most often suggested. Here they are for your interest:

ANIMALS (zoo/farm/pets/nature/exotic/habitats/wildlife)

ART (creativity/color/imagination/the arts/crafts)

ENVIRONMENT (conservation/ecology/preservation/going green/biodiversity/recycling & upcycling/citizen naturalists/environmental literacy)

COMMUNITY (neighbors/neighborhood/kindness/friendship/volunteering/community helpers/pay it forward)

FOOD / COOKING

I'll bring ALL the Ohio suggestions with me to the CSLP annual meeting in April, during which the 2021 and 2022 themes will be finalized. Thank you for your support and creativity,

Sincerely,
Janet

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D38ED0.95FAA6D0]
Janet Ingraham Dwyer
Library Consultant
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-644-6910
Fax: 614-466-3584
jdwyer at library.ohio.gov<mailto:jdwyer at library.ohio.gov>
http://library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov/>
http://library.ohio.gov/youth-services
[cid:image002.png at 01CE3601.569A19D0]<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOhio>  [Description: Twitter logo - links to the State Library of Ohio's Twitter page] <http://twitter.com/statelibohio>   [Description: Blog logo - Links to the State Library of Ohio's blog] <http://library.ohio.gov/blog/>   [cid:image005.png at 01CE3601.569A19D0] <http://pinterest.com/stlibohio/>
Share Your Story<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story> by telling us how a State Library service or resource helped you or your library.