[OPLINLIST] Adult SRP webinar opportunity

jdwyer at library.ohio.gov jdwyer at library.ohio.gov
Tue Jan 16 15:11:26 EST 2018

Good afternoon,

>From our colleagues at the Missouri State Library. This email went out to all the state youth consultants today, so the webinar is probably filling up. Registration is open here:
attendee.gototraining.com/r/8035187382214155266<https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/8035187382214155266>

We have 170 slots left for our Adult Summer Reading Programs webinar on Thursday, at 10 AM CST.  We would be happy to have library staff from other states join us for this training. Those who cannot attend the live session can catch the webinar in our archives.

This webinar will provide staff in public libraries of all types, sizes and budgets with a variety of ideas and tips for creating, planning, and implementing a successful adult summer reading program for summer of 2018. The program will include tips for successful outreach and marketing strategies in correlation to the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP) 2018 theme of music, with a slogan of "Libraries Rock!".

Please direct any questions about the webinar to Lisa Stock at lisa.stock at sos.mo.gov<mailto:lisa.stock at sos.mo.gov>.

Thanks,
Becky

Becky Wilson
Public Library Services Consultant
Missouri State Library
(573)-522-9564

*************

The recording will be available within 36 hours after the webinar:
mostatelibrary.watch.more.net/#/media/videos/category/578b2539-e15a-4ba0-bad4-b29b1a9861a3<https://mostatelibrary.watch.more.net/#/media/videos/category/578b2539-e15a-4ba0-bad4-b29b1a9861a3>

The live webinar and recording are both free of charge.

Sincerely,
Janet

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D38EDC.46406150]
Janet Ingraham Dwyer
Library Consultant
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-644-6910
Fax: 614-466-3584
jdwyer at library.ohio.gov<mailto:jdwyer at library.ohio.gov>
http://library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov/>
http://library.ohio.gov/youth-services
[cid:image002.png at 01CE3601.569A19D0]<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOhio>  [Description: Twitter logo - links to the State Library of Ohio's Twitter page] <http://twitter.com/statelibohio>   [Description: Blog logo - Links to the State Library of Ohio's blog] <http://library.ohio.gov/blog/>   [cid:image005.png at 01CE3601.569A19D0] <http://pinterest.com/stlibohio/>
Share Your Story<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story> by telling us how a State Library service or resource helped you or your library.