[OPLINLIST] Browser Paks

Michelle Ramsell mramsell at tusclibrary.org
Fri Jan 19 06:44:54 EST 2018

I am interested in names and contact information  for libraries who
1- have converted DVD and/or CD collections from cases to Browser packs
2- have planned new space around DVD and/or CD collections in Browser packs

If your library fits either of these two areas would you please email me at mramsell at tusclibrary.org so that our library managers can reach out to you with some questions and possibly even arrange to visit your library. It will help us as we make decisions with the space renovation of our Main library. Thank you in advance.

Michelle McMorrow Ramsell
Director
Tuscarawas County
Public Library