[OPLINLIST] Cisco WAPs Available

Amanda Bruce abruce at westervillelibrary.org
Mon Jan 29 14:19:42 EST 2018

Good afternoon,

We have two Cisco 2504 Wireless Lan controllers and twenty Cisco WAP units available together - first come, first serve. We believe these units to be in good condition.

We can ship through Priority Dispatch. Please email me with your name, library and Priority Dispatch code and I'll send it along. Note: The items will be sent to the first person to respond with this information included. If you respond without this information, you will NOT have priority - even if you were the very first person to respond.
The Westerville Library is not responsible for any items that do not function as expected, nor do we provide support for tech items once they are shipped.

Best,
Amanda

---

Amanda Bruce