[OPLINLIST] Minecraft Server

Tyson Horton tyson at mywcpl.org
Tue Jan 30 10:03:21 EST 2018

Good morning. Just looking to see if anyone out there is running a
Minecraft Server. We purchased a Minecraftedu license a few years ago
with the intention of hosting our own server. The project took a
backseat for quite a while, but now we are ready to get things moving
and have created a couple key structures in the community (our main
library and the county courthouse). For those of you that are or have
hosted a server, how do you have your programming set up? Is it a
weekly, daily, or monthly thing? What are your rules? Do you have the
youth/patrons build specific things, or is it a free build? Just looking
for some insight as to how you have it structured. As of right now,
we're looking at doing it daily (M-TH), after school, but are not quite
sure how we want to structure that time. Any insight would be helpful
and appreciated.

--
Tyson Signature

Tyson Horton

Systems Administrator

Williams County Public Library

107 East High Street

Bryan, OH 43506

419-636-6734 (voice)

419-630-0408 (fax)

www.mywcpl.org <http://www.mywcpl.org/>

*/_This message and any response to it may constitute a public record
and thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it._/*

---