[OPLINLIST] Worldbook issue

Mandy Knapp mandy at oplin.ohio.gov
Mon Jul 2 09:33:10 EDT 2018

Hello all,

I hope you are having a lovely day today. I wanted to let you know that we
are having an issue with all World Book products (Early World of Learning,
World Book Kids, World Book Timelines, etc). The issue is on the vendor's
side, and we are waiting to hear back from them on a fix.

All other resources are functioning as expected (knock on wood).

If you're looking for  the links to new resources, check here:
https://www.oplin.ohio.gov/links-new-databases-starting-july-1

For training and recorded past training information, check here:
https://www.oplin.ohio.gov/new-database-training-information

Have a great day,
Mandy Knapp
Digital Resources Manager