[OPLINLIST] Comprehensive list of new databases

Mandy Knapp mandy at oplin.ohio.gov
Tue Jun 5 12:30:10 EDT 2018

Hello all,

I hope you are having a lovely day today. I know that it's been a whirlwind
of emails from me over the past while about new databases--it's easy to
lose track of what's staying and what's going. To help you, I've put
together this list: https://www.oplin.ohio.gov/new-databases-starting-july-1

On the left, we have all the current Ohio Web Library resources. The ones
that are leaving have a line through them. On the right, we have all the
Ohio Web Library resources that will be available July 1. There's a hand
print ready version here:
https://www.oplin.ohio.gov/sites/default/files/side-by-side-comparison.docx

I hope that will be helpful to you; please let me know if you have any
questions.

Best,
Mandy Knapp
Digital Resources Manager