[OPLINLIST] Historical reenactors

Anne Lowery alowery at seolibraries.org
Thu Jun 7 13:23:15 EDT 2018

This gentleman is in Ashland. I have not used him yet, so no idea what
he charges, but I was looking at his programs for a possible lecture
series slot next winter.

http://livinghistoryproductions.net/

We did have John Burke from Medina in last year's lecture series - he
also does several characters. He was reasonable and well received. We
had his Jim Bridger/Mountain Man program.

http://www.burkeslivinghistory.com/

--
Anne Lowery, MLIS
Director