[OPLINLIST] CORRECTION: Bexley Public Library - PT position - Youth Services Library Associate

Kenton Daniels kdaniels at bexleylibrary.org
Tue Jun 19 17:23:58 EDT 2018

 CORRECTED PDF FOR POSTING ATTACHED.

The Bexley Public Library currently has a part-time opening.  See
attachment, or visit  *www.bexleylibrary.org/employment
<http://www.bexleylibrary.org/employment>*.

*Position Title: Youth Services Library Associate *
*Date of Posting: 6/19/18*
*Applications Due: *Open until filled

*Designated Hours:     *24 hours/week (average hours based on 3-week
schedule rotation)

*Rate of Pay:     *$15.65/hour

*About the Library:*

Bexley Public Library is an award-winning library that prides itself on
being the heart of our community.  We have an enthusiastic team of
employees who are passionate about our mission to enlighten, engage, and
inspire a community of lifelong learners.  Together we accomplish our
mission by providing exceptional library service in a dynamic, fun and
collaborative work environment.

Bexley Public Library seeks a friendly, self-directed, and detail-oriented
individual for the position of part-time Library Associate. *The ideal
candidate will be curious, adaptable, dependable, positive, and have a
strong commitment to public service and most especially to youth and their
caregivers.*

The Library Associate works with the Information Services team to provide
outstanding patron service.  Responsibilities include: proactively and
resourcefully assisting patrons and colleagues; locating library materials
using sources in various formats; making recommendations for books, movies,
and music; providing technology training and assistance; and working on
special projects including library programs.  Additionally, he/she will be
able to work both independently and be an effective team member, have a
high degree of comfort with technology, and the ability and desire to learn
and apply new skills.

*Required Qualifications:   *Bachelor’s degree

*Preferred Qualifications:  *At least one (1) year of customer service
experience, preferably with youth and their caregivers. Library experience
is also highly preferred.

*TO APPLY:* You must complete an Application for Employment, which can be
found online at *www.bexleylibrary.org/employment
<http://www.bexleylibrary.org/employment>*.

Email the completed application along with a copy of your cover letter,
resume, and contact information for three professional or academic
references to: *employment at bexleylibrary.org <employment at bexleylibrary.org>*
.

Bexley Public Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Attachments area