[OPLINLIST] Statewide access to Lynda.com for libraries

Don Yarman don at oplin.ohio.gov
Fri Jun 29 11:46:02 EDT 2018

As I noted in the announcement below, some libraries are likely to get
messages from Lynda.com about setting up the Admin accounts and starting
the authentication process.

Ours is the first implementation of the Lynda Library service, and the
product is not set up for the kind of enterprise management that would make
this go more smoothly. We are working with Lynda.com to try to coordinate
this, but things seem to be slipping through the cracks.

Hang on to the Admin account information when it arrives; you (or the
appropriate person in your library) will want it later, I'm sure.

If a solutions engineer contacts you to begin setting up authentication,
please direct them to contact OPLIN at support at oplin.ohio.gov.

Thanks.

                    Don  Yarman
                    Director, Ohio Public Library Information Network
                    2323 W Fifth Ave Suite 130, Columbus OH 43204
                    don at oplin.ohio.gov | 614.728.5250