[OPLINLIST] Looking for back issues of a publication - "Ohio Gas and Oil"

Sylvia.Halladay at dnr.state.oh.us Sylvia.Halladay at dnr.state.oh.us
Mon Mar 19 10:17:06 EDT 2018

Good morning, everyone!

Over here at Ohio Geological Survey, we are interested in collecting anything that has to do with geology in Ohio.  There is a publication, "Ohio Gas and Oil", and it comes with the newspaper, "The Daily Jeffersonian" in Eastern Ohio.  It may also come with a few other newspapers in that area.  It looks like a little magazine, and says on the front of it that it is a free monthly publication.

As for us, because we're interested in anything to do with geology in Ohio, that publication is something we would like to collect.   We've been trying to round up back issues of it, so we could have a full set.

So, if anyone should happen to have a bunch of back issues of it that they were going to get rid of, please keep us in mind!

Many thanks,

Sylvia Halladay | Librarian
Ohio Department of Natural Resources | Division of Geological Survey
2045 Morse Rd., Bldg. C-1 | Columbus, Ohio 43229
614.265.6624 | sylvia.halladay at dnr.state.oh.us<mailto:sylvia.halladay at dnr.state.oh.us> | www.ohiogeology.com<http://www.ohiogeology.com/>